Thursday, September 10, 2009

Idiot

I feel like I am really unintelligent. I walk the halls of my schools giggling like a fool. Instead of being passionate about politics, I rant about the bitchy girl in history, or the hives I keep getting at school (DONT ASK). I feel especially like a moron when people ask me "what's up" and i say nothing, when in reality EVERYTHING is up. How am I supposed even begin answering that question. Then I go home and I read, but not Kurt Vonnegut or Charles Dickens, or even JD Salinger for fuck's sake. I read Miley Cyrus: An Autobiography. I read "What's the number for 911 again? And 500 other stupid police calls". Gee looks like I found my answer right there.

3 comments:

  1. i have recently started acknowledging the fact that i am kind of dumb, and it makes life a lot easier. my new favorite line from hilary duff's "cinderella story" is when her stepmom says, "now that you're old enough, there's something i have been meaning to tell you. you're not very pretty, and you're not very bright. i'm glad we had that talk." haha. i like to say it to myself, and it makes me happy. i might even write it on a note for myself in my studio.

    and i don't think that you are stupid. none of the things you said make you not smart, not even what you read or don't read. and that stupid police calls sounds really interesting...

    and you're SUPPOSED to say "nothing" when people ask "what's up." that's why i never say "what's up" to anyone. because it's stupid. i greet people with "hello," and then say their name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Hello, Yelena. sounds like a creep no offense.

    ReplyDelete